Monday 23 December 2013

So many items on my To-Do-list

Was feeling ill today, went sleeping instead of going out for business.
It's always great having a person texting you, knowing there is a person there while you wake up ^_^

Below is my to-do-list, that needs to be done before year end..
1. To collect items back from LeeMei
2. To visit/give a call to my vendor in Kuchai Lama
3. To register my company with SSM
4. To visit dentist
5. To clean the mess I created at home (^_^)
6. Sending a gift that has been prepared for Aunty
7. Sending the "supposingly given out already" Angels for Aili (+_+)
8. Dye my hair - new look for new year (^0^)/

Fainted.. how to finish all in time leh..?

I want go sing K!
No one go out with me, and so I sing at home.

I youtube, and started with this..

曲婉婷 - 我的歌声里

But my brother said, "Nono, you shouldn't be listening this"
And he typed this..

伤心的人别听慢歌

High 起来了! Yeah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

一些該拿起的要拿起,一些該捨棄的要捨棄,
讓該結束的結束,該開始的才能開始



No comments:

Post a Comment