Saturday 21 December 2013

Merry Christmas

For the past 26 years of Christmas, I never had Christmas wishlist neither do I have a Birthday gift list. I believe that "More will come when we feel gratitude about life", hence why I never ask for things.

I have lose the belief before.
But now, I am holding onto it strongly.

Having said that, this year's Christmas I do wish to ask for a little more.
So, here it goes..

1. More laughters in the family, even during our downtimes. Being really thankful that we have been like that always. Just like this morning, all ambushed into my room and laughed at me of how I have been drunk. Thank GOD for loving me so much.

2. To help more people, so first I have got to help myself. To love myself, and not to do things that would hurt the little soul anymore. Sometimes downtimes are unavoidable, BUT I will continue to walk up :)
A friend said "Pain makes a person stronger. Congratz you are one level up now :)"
Good to have friends around for sure!

There are some items I wanted to get for myself too.. Hehe ^^

3. Panasonic NanoE Hair Dryer - EHNA30
I have never take good care of my hair, even blowing my hair is something redundant to me. 
Taking the first step treat myself better :)

4. Bungalow No. 9 Diffuser

This is the scent I am having now. Will hunt for a different ones for the new year :)

5. iPad mini












This is gonna comes in handy if I wanna show others my Swarovski Elements creations :)

Thank you for those who have walk with me along the path of hard times.
I am a strong girl, and I know I can handle it.

Merry Xmas! Ho Ho Ho!!



心情不好時,要經常問自己,你有什麼而不是沒有什麼。如果你覺得不爽,你就抬眼望窗外,世界很大,風景很美,機會很多,人生很短,不要蜷縮在一小塊陰影裡。

如果你的生活已處於低谷,那就,大膽走,因為你怎樣走都是在向上

No comments:

Post a Comment