Saturday 7 December 2013

Counting down - A little more than 48 hours

Went movie earlier..
Thought we would go for dinner first, as what we have communicated earlier.
He was late. I was thinking negatively again =(
I don't want to ask, he doesn't like it.
But obviously I failed, it was all over my face..

I can feel that he has so many of non-satisfaction over me..
He could not smile when he is with me.
He tried to tell me things happen in his office.
I smiled, but I am so tired...both mentally and physically.

Movie was good..it was about a story of 3 best friends.
I cried very badly..
Partly because the tearing triggered some not very good memories..
Wipe it off, continue to walk forward Joyce..

I saw her calling him..
Initially I was tired but no more because my heart was pumping fast again.
I can't recall what went through my mind then, but the feeling wasn't pleasant.
I hope you could say a little more to calm my anxious heart, and not being angry over my paranoia. I know I can't seem to be able to handle it, but you can calm me down dear..
Just that probably you are tired of having to calm me everytime already..

So, now I have to stand on my feet and be my own happiness.

To laugh over my days~



No comments:

Post a Comment