Tuesday 29 October 2013

Positivity ROCKS!

Just got home, done shower, having oatmeal for dinner.
Had an appointment at Midvalley earlier until 8pm, then went Daiso walk walk..
I thought to myself, actually not that bad being all by myself. Anyway, I have been on my own for quite many years. Now, its just back to basic.
And thanks to you too.. The love that seems to be absent for past few months, serves like an adaptation period. Having a responsible bf, that doesn't provide love and care, is just the same as living on my own.

Mummy thought that I am Sage when I explained everything so calmly to her..
I could be real rational at times and I just don't wanna cry so many times in front of her, I want her to know I could handle my own matters. So normally, when I'm having my bad days, it often happened in my room, locked up, only with my pillow.

She wanted to leave me home alone that day, and I asked
"Mummy, won't you be afraid leaving me home alone?"
She answered "I always know that my daughter would be just fine"
Awww.... Felt so much love for the trust she has for me <3
The only thing she worried, is that I don't know how to protect myself.
Being too blunt and straightforward.
Telling everyone my weaknesses, giving others the opportunity to attack me.
But hey, I have done it, I gotta have the courage the take it.
Even if it is for a life time.

Things doesn't happen just like that, I don't blame anyone. Its just that putting myself into the situation is giving me so much pain, I have got no choice but to pull myself out of it. Remembering only the good memories between us, the positive bit keeps me intact.
I will not keep hope, I will not look back, I am gonna live in the present. Trying my very best to fill in all the empty time, so that I won't have time to think about the things I found - the moments between you and her, your cold reaction you have towards me, those matter that would tear me apart.

Mummy knows the one thing I couldn't accept most is "You Lied" and yet you can still be so.. So unbelievably angry and frustrated. And she asked "If he admitted at the very beginning, would you give him chance?" I said "Yes, but definitely not immediately."

People grow when they go through painful moments, but during this time.. One shall never blame others, then only you would learn and be better the next time. Having said that, do not dwell in the negativity too much.
Gotta move on, and moving on means "Be Happy and Positive" to attract the good things!

There was once a friend told me,
"Joyce, one thing I realized about you, you are a very positive person"
I ponder upon very long, because this is not what I got from the person closest to me. Come to think of it now, "Hell yes, I am a plus plus positive person!"

This is what I am gonna do, I am gonna focus on the things I wanted to get. I truly believe in Law of Attraction, just watch the movie again last Friday. The desire and feelings matter most. And..I always get what I wanted to have. I will do the charm again. Hehe^.^

Been looking back my previous blogs created past few years, realized there are so much of a negativity. Trying to relate what has happened then that has caused me to pen those painful memories down. I used to penned down only happy, and cheerful moments. Remember I told myself that I will not jot down the painful moments..

Anyways, at least I remember it for now. That's good enough =)

Alright, done with myself.


Now, I want you to promise me one thing.
To move on with your life too.. 
Immerse yourself in positiveness, attract the things you want!
Laugh as loud as you could! =D 
And don't ever do things that would hurt yourself anymore.

You gotta promise me that you will live on really good, best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment