Saturday 26 October 2013

我会暂时的成熟

Woke up very early today.. Before 6?
Pretty awake, so went downstairs to pen down my thoughts..
I know it is gonna take time, but it will over.

After lunch, we do housekeeping together, except for Dad.
Was pretty amaze of how much I can do, turning all the impossible into possible.
Leading the whole family..
"I can fix things.."
I told myself..

Threw away a lot of the unnecessary stuff..
The house is more organized now.
My room remain the same, will do it tomorrow..


I ask God to give me someone who deserve my love better yesterday..
And this is what I got today.. I laughed.
guess HE heard me, just that line is breaking-lah.


Can't seem to be able to look at those really sweet couple or Video, like this one..
I will tear, because it reminds me of us..



Didn't know I can be this tough until it hits me..

一个女人遇到一个好男人

一辈子都不需要成熟

当一个女人越来越成熟越来越坚强

就证明她并没遇到一个好男人


“我想遇到一个让我一辈子都不需要成熟的人”

No comments:

Post a Comment