Sunday 6 April 2014

Passion and Positivity!

I overworked myself again, pushing myself beyond limit. It's like a pattern already that I would most likely to sleep less than 5 hours a day during my weekends - even more busy than my working days.

This month focus is at work, and business - to build on my career. Less outing, however it seems there are a lot of spillover from last month arrangements. And why do I feel as if my April and May weekends are all taken @@

I spent my weekend for work, willingly and because I wanted to. I'm really surprised how much I have changed. All the passion and positivity, transformed me in total. I am much much confident; I know very clear of my direction; I've got very fast response too.
Also, one thing that worries me is that I could now do quick analysis - logical reasoning that gives support to the statement I say. I'm almost always right, but am I really? So far the predictions are pretty accurate for me.. It's like "I have answer for everything", and this is boring --> a little uncertainties bring excitement!

Gotta gain back the sleep debt!

Nitey nitez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment