Sunday 28 July 2013

Rebirth of a new LOVE

Finally, we are finally OVER with it..
Oh thank god~~
Thank you dear for loving me again.
I am sorry...truly, genuinely.

It was hurtful/painful when you said you have got no feelings, but I don't believe. What I know is that I have hurt you much, and you would close your heart, or rather frozen it so that there will be no pain?

I have confidence that I can love you far beyond what I have done, no, I wouldn't even compare - it was a shame; but I have no confidence to win your heart back. It was a 50/50 chance. I am afraid that I would lose you forever. Yes, you could use the 'Evidence' you have in hand against me in future, if ever I went berserk again. Not to say that I will, I am at a pretty high awareness level now but JUST IN CASE.
Didn't want you to be hurt anymore..

Baby, I would want to work things out with you. Lets talk more peacefully, we are gonna talk things out. We do have many things that we gotta sort out. Just like what I've said this afternoon, I know you don't like Rules and Regulations, however it is necessary.
First, we will identify both our strength, and when it comes to a situation where we know the other person could control better, we will have to let another person to lead the conversation.

Sure Sure, Sure Unsure, Unsure Sure huh.. New code we developed on the first day.
I love talking with you. Yeah, I did.

Signing off already..
Tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment