Thursday 2 January 2014

Another night that I'm still wide awake at odd hours. Hasn't been feeling well since back from Penang, from the initial coughing till bad cough and sore throat..

Have been going on for spontaneity since the night I got drunk.
Doing things following the flow and not the planned. Filling every possible empty slots I have. Yes, keeping myself occupied has definitely keep my mind off a little. Just that, when things fall back to normal, Memories and emotions came flooded my mind again.

Letting it run free flow is just not so 'my-style', still prefer to have it planned. At least I know things I wanna achieve gets to be done, hitting the timeline. Nevertheless the 'letting-it-run-free-flow' gives a different sort of experience.

Speaking of which experience, a friend inspired me to look at life differently, which is to 'experience life'.
All of us have different goals in life. Some may wanna live it like how everyone else does: studies, work, married, getting old, death; some may wanna look at the world rather than to settle down.

To be honest, I actually wish to have a family of my own and to have kids, like NOW. But i guess now is just not the right timing. Always have heard this "Becareful of what you wish for.." gotta make sure I don't attract it the wrong way. Anyhow, if it happens - I would probably don't mind, to have a baby now.

I'm looking at another path for now, to travel around and to look at the world with a different perspective.
Contemplating...

*Dozing off

No comments:

Post a Comment